Stripes, stripes and more stripes

09:56

I do love having a browse at the new upcoming trends and particularly in the lakeside top shop. Aka heaven. The stripes have been coming out in force and I love the styles they are merging them with. The trousers shown here are definitely my favourite, using the parallel lines in a vertical line make the legs look longer and the waist look smaller (what most of us girls love). The swing dress also shown is something I fell in love with, the zig zag repeat line and colour work so well together creating a vintage and classy look ideal for a cocktail occasion or could be dressed down for a less formal party.

                                     

                                 

 photo ambssignoff_zpsbivho58r.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for commenting! I am happy to check out your blog in return. If you are commenting with a question, please check back for a reply. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via email/social media (links in sidebar) for a faster response!