Expensive stationary? Who cares, it's Kate spade!

19:49

So recently, I have fell in love with almost everything Kate spade, not only are her watches and bags some of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. I've also fallen in love with her stationary! And surely it's the most perfect time to treat myself just before university term starts? £20.00 in my eyes is so cheap for something of such class and quality, and honestly don't think I can resist! Definitely will be purchasing some more, including her pens and pencils! Would recommend all you fashionistas to view either on www.katespade.co.uk or www.shopbop.co.uk! Be classy for studies! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for commenting! I am happy to check out your blog in return. If you are commenting with a question, please check back for a reply. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via email/social media (links in sidebar) for a faster response!