C'est chic

16:08

Having no money is a massive issue when I go shopping but means I can window shop my life away and see all the new shop items I want but will probably never be able to afford. In both topshop and River Island I spotted the vintage/ 60s style garments and my god they are beautiful. When seeing this play suit I automatically imagined twiggy in it, and how stunning it could look when worn with right accessories. Heeled boots or the clogs would complete this look perfectly with either a white or orange clutch, large gold or black earrings with some matching bracelet and rings, this item is definitely going on my want list. www.riverisland.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for commenting! I am happy to check out your blog in return. If you are commenting with a question, please check back for a reply. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via email/social media (links in sidebar) for a faster response!