Modelling/ photography background

17:04

Hello everyone, know this my second post today, but was browsing through some photos and saw some from a few photo shoots I took part in and thought I would share. At college I helped a fashion design friend with a 60s shoot, modelling her beautiful garments she made in her second year of college. Over the past year photography has become a massive part of my life and I adore looking at different styles which I will post more about in time. This shoot we tried to re create the 60s sexy yet glamorous and spontaneous natural feel. Photography for fashion is so important, to make sure the desired look is created, and I feel the rustic, vintage look really worked here. Please comment and share.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for commenting! I am happy to check out your blog in return. If you are commenting with a question, please check back for a reply. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via email/social media (links in sidebar) for a faster response!