Summer loving, miss guided style

15:10


So missguided recently had their 50% off day which sent the website crazy but being such a dedicated shopper, I kept going until I got through and I did eventually, and bought 2 new garments for the spring summer and I think I'm in love! New rust tie up blouse is definitely the favourite thing I've bought in a while! So gorgeous and would look fab with a tan, I also bought some new grey high waist jeans which I got for £15 instead of £30!!!! I didn't know how they were going to fit but they literally fit perfectly! I'm a size 8 in general in clothes so ordered hoping for the bead and it genuinely fit amazingly and was so so comfortable, would definitely recommend, and so on trend! Can't speak well enough of them! Please all follow my Instagram for fashion updates at @amberwhitakerx and visit www.missguided.co.uk to get yours now! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for commenting! I am happy to check out your blog in return. If you are commenting with a question, please check back for a reply. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via email/social media (links in sidebar) for a faster response!