Out out in Brighton

23:24

Born in 1995? Then you will know what's happening this year then? 21st!!!!!!!! MASSIVE time to celebrate and I do love an excuse to party! So one of my best friends turned 21 this month and she came to visit me in Brighton, so we had a essex night out- but in Brighton, and here are some images from our fab night out! Hours and Hours were spent on make up choices and outfit changes, so thought id share with you all!

Me (wearing the white top and red skirt)=
Make up:
Bare Minerals liquid foundation
Mac loose powder
NYX contour stick (works magic)
Mac blusher
sleek powder contour palette
Kiko liquid eyeliner
Nadine eyelure lashes (my faves)
D for danger lipstick by Mac

Outfit:
Missguided top and skirt
Topshop heels

Hannah (The beaut in the black) wears dress and heels from Zara.

Please look at other posts and any questions please do ask!
xxxxxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for commenting! I am happy to check out your blog in return. If you are commenting with a question, please check back for a reply. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via email/social media (links in sidebar) for a faster response!