Internship at Fashion Scout

21:07

So Amber is back on the radar after months of not being online, and I'm really sorry for being such a slacker. Anyway, I started my Internship at the end of August, and I am having a ball! Finally experiencing what its like to work for a real Fashion company. Im trying various roles but at the moment I'm helping out the digital team, and this is one of my first pieces of writing that has been published! YES MY WORK. Ive always wanted to get into fashion writing, and now, slowly but surely I am fulfilling that! So expect many more posts to come but here is my Fashion Scout piece on Toni & Guy! Everyone follow fashion scout on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! Their work for emerging fashion talent is amazing, and they deserve all the credit they can get. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for commenting! I am happy to check out your blog in return. If you are commenting with a question, please check back for a reply. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via email/social media (links in sidebar) for a faster response!