Throwback 90s style

13:20

Being in Brighton, it is the perfect place to be a retro babe, and this shoot I did for my course friend Jo shows exactly how to rock the 90s fashion, it was such a fun shoot and I wish that I could always pull off wearing such cool garments, and clash clothes, was so much fun! Graffiti and art is everywhere in Brighton, and the wackier the location the better for the shoot, circus street was the perfect location for this shoot, and we were lucky to have the nicest weather and view!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for commenting! I am happy to check out your blog in return. If you are commenting with a question, please check back for a reply. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via email/social media (links in sidebar) for a faster response!