Denim day

01:05


So today at uni we had our first styling session, it was fun to get used to using various techniques with cameras and poses to create the correct story for the style and garments, today was all about denim. Using denim materials in a different light and exploring with shape, volume and colour, and it was so much fun! Me and my flat mate Gabi worked together on created some different looks, my first look was a casual 'suit' using denim to create a suit like appearance but coming across as quite informal, my second was just exploring and experimenting with layering and ripping of denim to see what looks I could create! Gabi created a lot of shoulder volume and again experimented with lots of layering. Taking lots of inspiration from Asish, was such a great task and can't wait to explore more!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you very much for commenting! I am happy to check out your blog in return. If you are commenting with a question, please check back for a reply. Alternatively, you can contact me directly via email/social media (links in sidebar) for a faster response!